Saturday, May 1, 2010

Be Careful What You Ask For...

Springtime, closeup of the Flowering Dogwood in the rain.

Well, now I truly understand the phrase.. "Be Careful What You Ask For"... Just the other day I posted a blog saying "I hope we find a nice family who fall in love with our home.." Well, today we did, a nice family made a no nonsense offer (full asking price) on our house and we just signed the paper work this evening... ...... .....,,,,, oh,,,, my...! Its really excellent news, and I am greatly relieved..., apparently the wife is a keen gardener, and the husband is thrilled to have found somewhere so private... so its all so very good...

And I'm also a little sad to be leaving my garden, and my birds...

I'm a little nervous too..., now that the house is selling, we have to have a house to live in by the middle of June... YIKES....!!!

So, to anyone and everyone out there... HELP! We need to find a rental on Bainbridge as soon as possible... I hope that we can find one on short notice..
(I think I may have to get back into my meditation practice and soothe my rather over active mind!...)

I have to trust that all will work out (how can I convince the new owners to keep feeding the birds???)...... B..R..E..A..T..H......................... ..... .........

1 comment:

Apron Thrift Girl said...

are you looking for short term or long term? Congrats on your house selling. I think that is amazingly fast. Ours just went on the market again. I pray it sells just as quickly. Hugs to you!