Saturday, June 5, 2010

Five Great Reasons To Visit Portlands Farmers Market...

Here's The Five Reasons...

Oh so juicy strawberries....mmmmmmm

Exquisite varieties of Viola's ~ Viola "Rebecca"

"Petunia's" gluten free bakery (yes those are gold painted hazlenuts on top of the mocha cupcakes!)

Super talented street performers...

Passion Flowers Extraordinaire!!!

I LOVE a good farmers market, and Portland's Saturday Market is my favorite.. the fact that they now have 2, yes 2 Gluten Free bakeries in attendance just makes my heart sing... not to mention the Gluten Free Pasta, Fresh Vegetarian Hot Tamales, and superb fresh apple cider.. mmmmm, mmm!!!

Next time you're in Portland, pay it a visit..., you won't be sorry!


3 comments:

Claudia said...

Neinah

This is my first visit here and am soooo very happy you joined with us.

You certainly do have Beauty personified... Love your shots and I am an avid farmers marketer too. Love them.

Hope to see you next week...
Claudia

nannykim said...

I am soooooooooooo jeolous....just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jeolous!! 2 gluten free bakeries!!! There are none around me here where I live in SC. Perhaps it is good as far as my cholesterol and weight is concerned, but ah to have a choice of a fresh treat!! mmmmmmmm

nannykim from spindlecottage, and other blogs I have too!

Gillena Cox said...

your photos are lovely and so uplifting; thanks for sharing

much love
gillena