Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Celebrating Flowers..

Perfumes Are The Feelings Of Flowers ~ Heinrich Heine


To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a 
delectable form of defeat ~ Beverly Nichols


I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.. ~ Claude Monet



Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul ~ The Koran



Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words.  They are the hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all men for the beauty of their character, though few can decipher even fragments of their meaning ~ (Lydia M. Child)


3 comments:

Dionne Deschenne said...

Hello beautiful Neinah!

I am not a person inclined to taking photos of anything, but I have been so enamored with the plants and flowers lately that I, too, find myself wanting to capture their beauty and bask in them. What bliss, immersing in floral perfection!

Much love, sister!
dionne

Victoria said...

Super beautiful..gorgeous post!
Kiki~

Gillena Cox said...

celebration of flowers
enjoyed the quotes too

much love
gillena