Thursday, May 13, 2010

An Unspoken Desire...

Magenta Geranium Next to Blue Pot

Something has been happening to me over the past few months...

It began when I transformed my blog from Birds, Bees and Bread to A Year Of Finding Love...

Each day, as is now my practice, I "find" love and beauty, and, well.... ,,,, its EVERYWHERE!!! The trouble is (if you can really call it a trouble,) I only have a certain amount of time each day to photo, document, pause on what I find...

Now I long to spend more time experiencing this abundant world we live in. Looking under leaves, counting the hairs on a caterpillars back, you know..., taking time to "smell the roses,"

I would love to learn to paint with oils or acrylics... There, I've said it..., I have wanted to know how to paint for many years, but until now, I never really gave myself any encouragement.., but now I feel differently as I document all of this beauty and feel all this love, I would like to learn how to express a little bit of that in painting... you know..., capture some of the love I see all around me..

Do you have any unfulfilled creative desires? What holds you back?

No comments: