Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Love A Good Farmers Market...



The Beauty & Abundance of the Portland Farmer's Market

At least four times a year we come to Portland and have fun. Caelin does his beloved racing, which brings him a thrill like nothing else does. I LOVE to see him race, he is in his element, when he races, its like a whole different side to him comes out, he becomes gregarious, warm and effusive and his joy is contagious, and I am happy for him.

When I come to Portland, I love to explore. I get in the car and head into the city. My favorite destination on a Saturday morning, is the Farmer's Market. I just love, love, love the energy... wonderful produce, out doors, brilliant colored flowers, a multitude of delicious smells, coffee, baked goods, lilacs, hot tamales, herbs...mmmmm....

Wish you were here...




1 comment:

CC Lord said...

I only really start to appreciate Pike Place Market after I started working there. I met so many great artists/craftsmen that I "see" the market for what it is - although a good number of boothes gear towards tourists - and how much treasure hidden behind the tourist facade. It worths a good visit or two, too.