Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fun with the new camera...

Well, after prompting from my friend Carol, who left a comment saying she "expected lots of photo's" on yesterday's post ... Here are a few shots taken in the garden after heavy rains last night.. with my exciting new camera...

I must admit I felt a little intimidated by it,  but I found that once I got started this morning,  I had a hard time stopping, I was having so much fun...., but then I remembered.., I had to get myself to work...,,, preferably before noon!

I know I've got a lot to learn, and the camera has a lot of potential.., but I'm already getting a hint of the lovely images that are possible... So here you go Carol... enjoy....

Hydrangea 

Smoke Bush ~ cotinus

Phygelus 

Mexican Gorda

A very large arachnid sniffing the Mums... eek!


3 comments:

Dianne Juhl said...

Lovely!

CC Lord said...

What a good girl. I bet your CG also gave you some tips, right? I am enjoying my too. I will post some on my blog. Have fun and happy shooting!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Glad I found your blog via Pink Saturday :-) Your photos are stunning!